Friday, May 15, 2009

Wedding Pics

I thought I would post a few pictures from the wedding (for those of you that don't have a Facebook account).


The rehearsal

My siblingsMiss Kaitlyn gettin' her hair done. She was being so well behaved!Jon, Me, Aaron and CassieKaitlyn flirting with Jon!
Before the ceremony.Ang, Kaitlyn and Jesse - what a cute family!
She looked so darn cute in her dress!
In the limo after the wedding. This is by far my favorite picture of Jesse and Ang. He has such a good smile and they look so happy!
We stapled a dollar bill to the ceiling at the bar. Ang wrote their names and wedding date on it (she wrote April 25, 2007). Haha...don't worry, I fixed it.
Aaron and me.
Some of the McGuires at the wedding
The first danceThe wedding was so much fun but I am sad that it went by so fast!

Congratulations Ang and Jesse! Love you!
April 25, 2009

0 comments: